I thought my next post would be 'Insignia goes to America'. But I got tagged again by Gayathriji. This one seems to be quite light. So here I am
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4 - "Optimize your virtual machine I/O with adjustable volume, disk, file and block sizes" (A technical guide on server virtualization and enterprise storage) :-S
I am at work now and these are the materials I have around me!!
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air? – Shucks!!! I hit my hand against the left wall of my cube!!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? – Today morning, after getting my overdose of YSR, I tuned on to a music channel and I watched the song "Vizhi moodi yosithal" from Tamil movie Ayan. I like Surya and I love to hear to Karthik :-D
4. Without looking, guess what time it is? – 1:55 PM
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? – 1:54 PM.....Wow!! I am so close!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?- I am on my headphone right now hearing to a Telugu melody(one of cute song by Karthik again). But I can also hear some key tabs, and my colleague kicking his feet against my cube. I feel tremor...
I have to ask him to stop, he does this most times, maybe I need to tie his legs together!!.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? – AT 9 AM, today morning, left for work.
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?- A couple of other blogs. And latest was Gayathri's, as I had to copy this tag.
9. What are you wearing?- Grrrrrr, dress of course! OK, enough of the PJ. My favorite pair of Jeans - stone cold wash, skinny and low hip, a maroon pull over with a beautiful bull dog on the front, pair of tiny ear studs, a ballerina white pumps...Phew!!! Enough is enough!!!, wont go into more detail.....Oh yeah, I forgot my watch today.
10. When did you last laugh? – 5 minutes back when my colleague came around and shared his training experience!
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in? – I am far away from the walls. The nearest one and probably the only one is painted red with a fire extinguisher attached at one end. Its all glass facade otherwise
12. Seen anything weird lately? – Yups!! An indifferent looking teeny-weeny pizza the size of an infant's palm offered at our office cafe.
13. What do you think of this quiz? I thought this was light, but its making me think!! which I find it tough with this time of the day after a heavy lunch and music playing on in parallel.
14. What is the last film you saw? - Kaminaey!!...I faw it twife!! Hahahaha Yeah in the movie hall.
Aife aife,....kaife kaife......I really loved the "Fpiderman.......Fpiderman............." act
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?- A BMW 3 series coupe - Sporty. This is the first thing that always comes on my mind!! Don't know why :-| Remaining money, there will be loads right? BMW 3 series can be acquired for about 30-40 lakhs, yeah remaining money, I don't know what I'll do. I'll hire one money manager as I am very poor in managing it.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!- Horror movies make me laugh!! They seem funny to me. I am not scared of reptiles and I am the official 'banish-executive' of lizards, cockroaches at my home.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?- Want to eliminate illiteracy, this would get into the crux of all the issues.
18. Do you like to Dance?- Yeah, I do dance most times, while walking, while at home. There's always some music playing in my mind all the time.....I guess whatever limb shaking and hip shaking I do is well enough to be called a dance!!
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?- Hehehehe :-P I always liked the name "Ahalya'. So that's what it would be. But hope the kid likes it.
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?- Oh never thought about this yet!! Hmm, it will be 'Abhi'+something I think
21. Would you ever consider living abroad? – Naeyyyyyyyy! Each time I have lived outside Bangalore; even for a couple of months, it was somewhat empty-empty, sad-sad. So no living outside Bangalore, forget about living outside India!!
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? – Yo!! lady...Give me a High 5!!
Later, I and GOD will go on a Loooooooooong drive. I will let him drive so that I can enjoy the scenery.
And I am tagging
PS : You better take this up guys!! Else when I meet GOD, I will influence him to punish ya' all by saying that you all committed an unpardonable sin by not taking up this tag!!