Good things of 2012 :)
- Traveled to Thailand and Cambodia. Long long wish to visit Khmer temples fulfilled.
- Adopted a pup finally. Was having reservations about who will take care of him while we go out for work and all that. But just went ahead. Here is Gypsy.
- Started commuting to office by a 2 wheeler. Again after much procrastination; but could not put up with auto rickshaw drivers' greed and attitude anymore.
- Did some good work for the apartment complex as the president. Fixing elevators, fixing sewage, innumerable light and electric fixtures, water problems, etc etc. Will consider that as a good donation of my time.
- Was situational and emotionally intelligent at best at work. My manager however feels otherwise :-/
- Did not spend enough time on reading, physical activities and enhancing skills
- Did not learn anything new past year (Very bad)
- Was financially foolish - have to manage my money wisely
- Avoided lot of people in life - for good but it was cruel on my part.
- I am not getting any other point :-| It was not that bad after all.
- Regular physical activity
- Learn a new skill - what would that be?
- Get a second income - more money, more travel! yeah!!
- Definitely be emotionally and situational intelligent :-)
- Being positive and stop complaining - in all terms.
Happy New Year Folks!