Thankful Moments - not in the order of listing
- My first job - It came totally unexpected and during testing and tried times; above all when I was yet to finish my graduation.
- Having a good friend, well wisher, mentor...all in one amazing person. Not in touch anymore for whatever reason. However; I would remember for the rest of my life
- Having Gypsy in my life. I didn't choose him; he chose me. Dogs are Gods on earth who can be with you and show what unconditional love is.
- Being blessed with the interest to travel, explore, read and know things. Being curious and wanting to explore is something I always take for granted; as qualities. But when I see people around who are so comfortable in their own little cocoon; I only see all that they are missing. Perhaps; its ok with them but I feel so happy to learn and see new things. And I learn the most when I travel - Be it exploring the rain forests and the flora and fauna of Costa Rica, or the numerous active volcanoes of Indonesia, the archeological wonder in the ruins of Petra, the opulence and wealth of the Maharajahs of Rajasthan, the majestic Himalayan ranges over Nepal and Bhutan and Northern India, the influence of Hinduism in Cambodia, the sky scrapers and the vastness of the country USA...I can go on and on....
- Watching AR Rahman's concert and the mozart himself at a very close range. I dont generally like spending time and money on such things but this was something that I longed and was lucky that I was at the right place at the right time.
ARR Concert - Oakload, California - October 2010
Now to my Bucket List. I'll try to stop at 5 but lets see.....
- Tandem Sky Dive! Yes...some day! ...Also scuba diving and hot air ballooning.
- Being able to get back with the one person who stopped talking to me
- Learning a Foreign language - I dont know why I am not taking the initiative.
- Learning at least one musical instrument :-/
- Traveling around the globe - this is so big!
- Publishing my photography works - I would like it to be used for gift ideas, home decors etc and I would wish to give away the money for charity.
- And finally - setting up a home for strays. I wish I'd do this sometime. Isn't this such a cutie pie? Was curling himself up and protecting from rain at a rail station in Darjeeling. How nice if he had a home for himself?
Thats all for now :-) What are your Thank you moments and your Bucket List?