Monday, August 24, 2009

My first tag - Guilty or Innocent



or








This is my first tag ever, passed on to me by SG

Seems to be interesting!!

The rules are thus…
RULE 1
You can only say Guilty or Innocent
RULE 2
You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3
Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends to answer this.

Asked someone to marry you? Guilty

Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent

Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent

Ever told a lie? Guilty

Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty

Kissed a picture? Guilty

Slept in until 5 PM? Guilty

Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty

Held a snake? Innocent

Been suspended from school? Innocent

Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent

Stolen from a store? Guilty

Been fired from a job? Innocent

Done something you regret? Guilty

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent

Kissed in the rain? Guilty

Sat on a roof top? Guilty

Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Guilty

Sang in the shower? Guilty.

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Guilty

Shaved your head? Innocent

Had a boxing membership? Innocent.

Made a girlfriend cry? (Guess its girlfriend or boyfriend) Guilty.

Been in a band? Innocent

Shot a gun? Innocent

Donated Blood? Innocent

Eaten alligator meat? Innocent

Eaten cheesecake? Guilty

Still love someone you shouldn’t? Guilty

Have/had a tattoo? Innocent.

Liked someone, but will never tell who? Innocent

Been too honest? Guilty

Ruined a surprise? Innocent

Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Guilty.

Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty

Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty

Joined a pageant? Innocent

Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty

Had communication with your ex? Innocent

Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.

Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty

Wooohhhhooo...I cant believe those answers. It was fun!! I would like to tag just 3 folks :-)

Gautam
Abhinav
Gayathri

Have fun guys!

19 comments:

  1. yippppie thanks for tagging me...this one was like sach kaa samna types...good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho ho its totally Funny and some of the questions , i bet made yu give a second thought before giving the answer :)..cheers..cya around


    H a R y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering the tag Insignia. Now we know a little bit more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very so good after reading this blog. You know why? I felt like I knew your answer already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heiyya Gayathri,

    Pleasure's mine :-D
    Oh yeah, it was like Sach Ka Samna and gave me time to think about myself.

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hary,

    Thank you. :-) Was it funny huh? Hmm that's me!!!

    I bet!! It did take me a couple of seconds on few questions.

    Cheers!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My pleasure SG. I bet!! you do know a lot about me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooi Gautam,

    That is awesome. Guess it was like you already guessing the answer while closing the answer with your palm(as we did in school) and then revealing the answer and yell YESS!!! I was right!!

    By the way, you have been tagged. Looking forward to read yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was fun! Totally something to do in a group too :D
    As I went through the questions I found that I was guilty for most of them :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one. You are a sweet person. I salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shaunak,

    Yeah it is fun!! Hope you enjoyed playing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Vivek.

    I am not so sweet too, I have lot of evil inside me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are just not enough questions to bring into limelight the evil side of me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh thanks so much for tagging..
    Pretty honest answers I must say!
    but i have already done this tag on Facebook! }:-)
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Abhi,

    Thanks. They were all honest.
    Yeah, you can take it up again if you want to else chuck it. It's just for fun anyways

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I assent to but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you thought :-) Please shoot!