You know how trainings can be boring!! And if its a core technical training; with some theory and lab exercises where you go dig and mutilate the servers, products; its still boring. Especially when you are interested from an engineering point of view, but the scope of the training is only administrative.
OK, what I want to say is. I am in this boring training for 4 full days. I cant sit; I cant laugh; I cant make fun of my colleague cant laugh; cant comment. I am fed up; waiting for the last day; that's tomorrow. You might ask me why am I putting up with it? That's because its a Certification course and my organization has paid 40K for me to get trained; so don't want to waste the org's money!! I am a goody goody girl..:-D
At the end of it all, I would have learnt something new!! Yeah, so to beat the boredom, I shamelessly asked Neha to tag me. That she would a bit later; but asked me to take up a tag for now; but I was told to take up the tag with the letter "I"; instead of the starting letter of my name.
Hmmm...so what? I shall. So here it is.
1. What is your name: I :-P
2. A four Letter Word: init - (Its the first process in a UNIX system which spawns all other processes). I told ya that I was in a training!!! Can't help!!
3. A boy's Name: Ishant
4. A girl's Name: Ina
5. An occupation: Ichthyology...hmm Investment Banking is lucrative, or is it anymore?
6. A color: Indigo
7. Something you wear: ID badge
8. A food: Ice cream!!!
9. Something found in the bathroom: Instant Facial Masque
10. A place: Iceland
11. A reason for being late: I missed the bus!!
12. Something you shout: Idiot!!!
13. A movie title: Inglorious Bastards
14. Something you drink: Iced Tea
15. A musical group: Iron Maiden
16. An animal: Impala
17. A street name: Infantry Road in Bangalore
18. A type of car: Infiniti
19. Something scary: Ice caps melting in the polar region due to global warming :-(
20. Ice cream flavor: Icing on the Cake by Baskin Robbins...Yummyyy..
PS : A couple of stuffs beginning with 'I' was tough. But I made it!!!...yeeeeaaayyy!!!