Now, how many are already having those wicked smile :-P I see it!!
However angelic we claim we are, we would have done some harmless wicked stuffs. You bet!!! The happiness we get out of it...:-)
- When a lady bluntly rejects a friend request from a handsome hunk.
- When you inform your manager in the team meeting that he has not completed a task that YOU are depending on.
- Fill the remaining can of diet Coke with water before your colleague gets back to his desk.
- Send a mail from your friend's mail ID to the whole bunch that "I am getting married" when he is away leaving his system unlocked.
- Offer coffee mixed with salt to your guest who has dropped in unannounced, and then profusely apologize.
- Call up your colleague's cellphone in the midst of meeting and the phone sings "Kajraa re....Kajraa re"
- Give wrong directions to some one seeking directions on the road, instead of saying that you didn't know the place.
- Cut the strap of the footwear and ask your mom to buy a new pair.
- Wake up a soundly sleeping person and tell him/her that its late for work; when its actually dusk.
- Raise a false fire alarm at office and say "Oh, I accidentally pressed the switch".
Dont ask me what all I did. What all I did not do will be a shorter list :-P
Anymore to add to the lists :-P