Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Final Countdown

I was tagged by Anurag. I stopped taking up tags few months ago as it involved divulging lot of personal information. But this one comes with no strings attached and is also interesting. Also I thought let me break away from sensible writing for once :-P 
 So here it is.  
A:Rules:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, IPOD etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS...
....

1. If someone asks you, “are you okay ? ?” you say:
Dil Kya Kare Jab Kisi Se, Kisi ko pyar ho jaaye..........One of my favorites of favorites..

2. How would you describe yourself ?
Jaane nahi denge tujhe..... :-o I am not a leech...Now I am not to blame eh!!!

3. What do you like in a guy/girl ?
Remember the time...
When we fell in love...


:-S

4. How do you feel today ?
My heart goes sha la la....sha la la in the morning..... \:D/

5. What is your life’s purpose ?
Tanha Tanha Yahan Pe Jeena..yeh koi baat hai.................OK! But what's the purpose?

6. What’s your motto ?
Latoo Latoo mein us pe latoo.........................Lekin kispe?

7. What do your friends think of you ?
Ghar aaja pardesi tera des bulaye re.............They did; a month ago when I was roaming from one place to another

8. What do your parents think of you?
Give me some sunshine...Saare umr hum mar marke jee liye :-)

9. What do you think of often ?
Pyar humko bhi hain..pyar tumko bhi hai..tho kya silsile ho gaye..   :-D Dont ask who is the TUM now!

10. What is 2 + 2 ?
Its time to begin...now count it in.....5...6...7...8 

:-O Spooky that this question got me this song..but where is the 4???

11. What do you think of your best friend ?
All I want to say is that They Dont Care about us..............No...No...Not me...but my iPOD :-P

12. What is your life story ?
Ek Mein Aur Ek tu,...dono mile is tarah.............Again!! who is this TU???

13. What do you want to be when you grow up ?
Be a Rebel.....Loose Control....(Rang De Basanti)................how appropriate!!

14. What do you think when you see the person you like ?
Dil Tujhpe Aa Gaya...Kya Nasha Chhaa Gaya.....:-)

15. What will you dance to at your wedding 4th anniversary?
Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya....Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya
Chun liya.....Maine Sun liya.....Pehla nasha....Pehla khumaar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar

:-)

16. What will they play at your funeral ?
My heart goes shalala lala...shalala in the morning
shala la la in the sunshine.................................  BE HAPPY!!!

17. What is your hobby/interest ?
It's amazing...How you can speak......... Right to my heart
Without saying a word,.....You can light up the dark
Try as I may...........I could never explain
What I hear when.........You don't say a thing

Doesn not make sense here, but another one of my favorite song :-)

18. What is your biggest fear ?
Aye Khuda mujhko batha tu rahta kahan kya hai tera patha
hum tho yahan pe musafir hai, jo dhoonde apni manzil ka patha


Fear!! ?? :-|

19. What is your biggest secret ?
Thok Di Killi.......................:-|

20. What do you want right now ?
Mar Jawan....Mar Jawan...Tere ishq pe mar jawan.............Awwww i am such a hopeless romantic!!

21. What do you think of your friends?
Ishq ishq karna hai kar le..ishq ishq mein jeele marle...........Hmmmmmmm.....

22. When you want to rush to the toilet, what do you think ?
Yahan ke hum sikander :-P

Vo sikandar hi doston kehlaata hai
Haari baazi ko jeetna jise aata hai
Niklenge maidan mein jis din hum jhoomke
Dharti dolegi ye kadam choomke
 
ROFL!!!
 
23. Person you hate the most is in front of you, what will you tell the person ?
think you gotta keep me iced
You dont
think Im gonna spend your cash
I wont
Even if you were broke
My love dont cost a thing..............Whew!!

24. You have just won a lottery. What will you sing ?
Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear..........................:-P :-P

25. What will you post this as?
Its The final countdown


This one turned out to be very weird and funny. I want to tag Neha, Madhu, SG and A. I am waiting to see the list of songs :-) Yeah! anyone else who wants to play can take this tag as well :-)

47 comments:

  1. Interesting post. Thanks for tagging me. Will take it up.

    But did not understand a thing of what you wrote in Hindi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u getting married kiya :D or falling in love :D so many love songs :D but guess what currently my heart is going hmmm hmmmm hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. SG,

    Thanks. I am waiting for your list of songs :-)

    Yeah, its going to be a bit weird if you dont know Hindi. But its funny, those lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rajlakshmi,

    Am I getting married? Let my husband not read this. He will wonder why I have planned for another marriage without taking his suggestions :-P

    So many love songs because I am a romantic by nature. So my ipod has such endless list of mushy songs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lemme take this up :P too interesting :D

    I loved the toilet song..rofl..quite a few were apt and others were way out of the place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very interesting
    you got beautiful collection of songs.
    few to say
    Dil Kya Kare Jab Kisi
    yah ke hum sinkandar

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tag..salute to the inventor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,

    your this post came as a surprize to me,as i didn't expected 'insignia' the serious blogger would take up such a tag. ;D
    Anyways your songs were nice(including those romantic stuffs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My God...this is just funny...I have tears in my eyes on some of the responses...

    Okay I will take the tag but it will be few days from now...if I have access to blogs....

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey! thanks for tagging me..:) waise this one looks like fun..and sure i will have the wierdest answers to put up..have a couple of tags pending..;) this one will come up on my second tag psots!!..:)

    Funeral ka thingy..:) Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is interesting Insignia. I am sure you enjoyed doing this. It's a long time since I heard about the tags. So here it goes again........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got to read Neha's a short while ago. Funny how 2+2 came up with 5,6,7,8... and yeah some of them sound hilarious when you put 2 & 2 together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your playlist is like mine... doesnt have one particular genre nor language nor time :P. Its a mix of everything, I like it :).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neha,

    I saw your list :-) Funny isnt it

    Yup! few were apt and few were totally irrelevant

    ReplyDelete
  15. sm,

    thank you. :-) Yup I have some nice collections.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tomz,

    Thanks. I dont know who invented this tag, I enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anurag,

    Me and serious? Common!! I am far away from being considered a serious blogger. Thanks for tagging me, I enjoyed doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A,

    Yup! it was. Waiting for your list.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Madhu,

    Yes, this one is funny. Waiting for your list.

    ReplyDelete
  20. chitra,

    Yes, I enjoyed doing it. Yeah, no tags floating around, but this one was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. RGB,

    :-) Yeah. Neha's list was interesting as well. Its funny how the answers come up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Harini,

    Yup!! I organize my play list based on languages. But this time, I shuffled the master list :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice collection of songs. You made us to recollect so many hindi songs. Very nice invention.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey bindu..... romba naal aparam unga blog vantha ore comedy! :) .... me tried as well... ore dapanguthu songs coming... no one will understand, i'll load english songs and try this tag :)!! he he... dil kyaaa kare.. than ponga!

    ReplyDelete
  25. hahahaha!!!
    This was hilarious!!!

    Especially...5...6....7....8!!!

    it's been such a long tym.....good to be back readiing...!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hary,

    Yeah long time no see :)
    Hahahaha thats why I shuffled my Hindi and English collections. You retry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jaunty amina,

    :-) Long time no see. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awkay u changed your template ageen, and I never knew. Ooops! :D
    Fine fine, this is my coming-back-to-teh-blogs part #9969734..

    Aw and u have an awesome tag out their. Rocking post. How come u didn't tag meee? Hm, I sure would've done it within at least a year, or so. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good one!!! and hey even I love 'When you say nothing all' :-) and the list of similarities continues

    ReplyDelete
  30. As I said to Neha, this is not my subject

    ReplyDelete
  31. et,

    :-P It means you are miles away from my blog!!!

    Tell me about "your coming back to the blogs"

    Thank you. I didnt tag you because you need not be tagged!! Take it up even after 5 years!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Meety,

    Thanks. I so love that song a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Chowla sir,

    That is ok :-) I took it up for a break and this was fun

    ReplyDelete
  34. Destiny's child,

    :-D That was a bonker for me as well

    ReplyDelete
  35. I dont know...dont know..dont know..what to say.
    That was just another song!

    ReplyDelete
  36. this was a very interesting n funny post to read....nice idea to have fun....:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have redirected from http://www.nehasblog.com/2010/11/lucky-lips.html
    Wonder how long this chain is :D
    Anyways, Your songs are desi to my liking..
    What’s your motto ?
    Latoo Latoo mein us pe latoo..................
    Haha!!
    This deserves a round of applause
    :D
    Still I like your music picking!!

    I would love to read more of you..
    Blog:GvSparx
    Twitter:@GvSparx
    see ye!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. GvSparx,

    Welcome to B Log :-)
    Haa yeah this chain is a pretty long one. this tag is been around in the blogosphere for quite a while.

    I chose to shuffle few Hindi songs as well :-) Glad you liked it. See ya around.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi!!
    Where are you tagging!!
    i mean gacebook or something of that sort?

    ReplyDelete
  40. I didnt get you. Where am I tagging?

    ReplyDelete
  41. "I was tagged by Anurag. "
    Did he tag you in a post on his blog?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you thought :-) Please shoot!