Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tag-o-Three

I was tagged by Neha( I did request her to tag me sometime back when things were too nerdy at work and I wanted to chill). Since then, she has tagged me thrice. I thought I would just take that up; no sleep on a Sunday night :-|

She also awarded me with "Kreative Blogger Award", "Awesome Blogger Award" and "Honest Scrap award"
Thanks much Neha for finding me deserving. I now need to take up these :-)

Honest Scrap award


The rules are:
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

Ladies and Gentlemen, HONEST SCRAP award; hmmm...why is it a SCRAP; I fail to understand. But HONEST....hmm....HONEST!!!! what honest?? Me?

But this award is a bit hatke than others; for it seems to challenge the receiver to be nakedly honest; yeah people!!, butt nakedly honest :-P So I am glad that my blog posts have given an impression that I could be honest. Well, tell me try....whats not possible, ain't it?

10 honest things about me....Oh god!!! Isn't this the ultimate test at the pearly gates of heaven :-S. I could see Angel Gabriel in milky white and those fluffy feathers; waiting for my 10 points.

1. I am a person of extremes. Now detailing about it might end up as a post!!

2. I honestly feel people are more poisonous than animals, birds, insects, reptiles......So I am scared of people than anything or any other being.
No offense folks!!!

3. I am a maniac in reading. Give me a book or a bit of paper with some words on them; and you can make sure you could loot my house while I remain oblivious.

4. I am a sucker for knowledge and information. That's one reason why books are my best friends. Thanks to the Internet and the Wiki.

5. I am dead honest when I say my husband is a much better cook than me.

6. I am bluntly open and talk my mind out; be it at work or anywhere. Hence I have more people who hate me than those who like me.

7. I have a photographic memory; I could remember most things just observed once. I feel its a big disadvantage!! How much ever I try; cant forget things I want to forget. :-(

8. I am very restless; cant keep my mind to rest for a second.

9. I feel stupid most times; not because I am stupid; but when most times, people don't understand my sarcasm; I feel stupidly stupid.

10. I have a fetish for footwear. I don't seem to be satisfied with the 40+ pairs of footwear I have and "I want more!!" in this case. So nowadays I literally close my eyes and walk away when passing by a footwear store.

In a Word

1.Where is your cell phone?
Bed

2.Your hair?
Brown

3.Your mother?
Restless

4.Your father?
Mystery

5.Your favorite food?
Indian

6.Your dream last night?
None

7.Your favorite drink?
Coffee

8.Your dream/goal?
Travelling

9.What room are you in?
Bedroom

10.Your hobby?
Reading

11.Your fear?
People!!

12.Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Here!!

13.Where were you last night?
Home

14.Something that you aren’t?
Stupid

15.Muffins?
Yes!!

16.Wish list item?
BMW

17.Where did you grow up?
Huh??

18.Last thing you did?
Think

19.What are you wearing?
Smile

20.Your TV?
Idiotic

21.Your pets?
Gone :-(

22.Friends?
Rare

23.Your life?
Sine wave :-)

24.Your mood?
Calm

25.Missing someone?
Yes

26.Vehicle?
Road roller

27.Something you’re not wearing?
Frown

28.Your favorite store?
None

29.Your favorite color?
Blue

30.When was the last time you laughed?
Forgot

30.Last time you cried?
Forgot

31.Your best friend?
Books

32.One place that you go to over and over?
Home

33.One person who emails me regularly?
Explocity

34.Favorite place to eat?
Coffee Day

Dumb, dumber, Dumbest

The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.

[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door
[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks

So far: 3

[ ] You have run into a tree/bush.
[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[ ] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[ ] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[ ] You just tried to sing them.

So far: 3

[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit .
[x] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix.
[ ] You type only with two fingers.

So far: 4

[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[ ] You have caught yourself drooling.
[ ] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair

So far: 4

[ ] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[ ] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from you
[ ] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math

So far: 4

[ ] You have eaten a bug
[] You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[ ] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand
[ ] You have ran around naked in your house.

So far: 5

[ ] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[ ] You break a lot of things.
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[ ] You tilt your head when you’re confused
[ ] You have fallen out of your chair before

So far: 5

[ ] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
[ ] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.

TOTAL: 5

I am (5/37)*100 = 13.51% DUMB !!!

Hehehehe...but I am still Dumb!! :-|

I want to tag Gayathri, Karthik and Shaunak. Please accept the Honest Scrap award. Take up other tags whenever you are free...:-)

29 comments:

  1. Excellent post. Congratulations on receiving these 3 awards. You deserve it.

    I like the fact you are a sucker for knowledge and information. I say this because you are like me. You know I am a news junkie.

    One person who emails me regularly. You said "Explocity". I had a big smile because I have no idea what Explocity means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Googled it. Now I know what Explocity means. Thanks. Your husband is a much better cook than you? Ok I will remember this when I visit Bangalore next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii

    tags are nice way to introspect! and fun too!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 honest things about Insignia! Well, nothing new. Except point 5, I knew most of the things anyway. :D
    And you've seen matrix and still don't get it? For free tuitions, contact Karthik. :)

    It was a fun read. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
    And thanks for tagging me. Will take it up some time when I'm free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot SG.

    Yeah, I know you are an information silo :-)

    And Explocity - you figured it out. They email me every noon exactly at 1 PM updating about events happening in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes AS, you are absolutely right!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes SG. Thats what I feel - he cooks better than me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karthik,

    Oh glad that nothing was new except point 5. :-)

    Well....hmm...what to say...how do I put it as......ummm....yeah he is a much better cook....hahahahaha

    Seriously, hope that didnt come as a shocker. :-)

    And yes, MATRIX....awwwwww....I only have eyes and ears for Keanu Reeves whenever I watch the movie and hence fail to understand. But now I know whom to contact for Matrix :-)

    So just keep guard, I might contact you very soon for Matrix :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. inSIGHT INsignia..

    Nice Post!!

    by the way ..lucky you haan...Cook thing ...lolzzz

    and you wear Smiles only in nights....;)


    Keep Smiling!





    P.S.: My use of dictionary is li'l weird..i hope you wont mind....and keep wearing your smile..oopppzzzz(biting lips)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Makk,

    Yeah..once in a while lucky....:-)
    Hmmmm...I wear smiles only in nights?
    Thats a secret :-P

    Yeah thanks Makk, would wear smile always :-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gayathri,

    Thank you..Yup party time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 23.Your life?
    Sine wave :-)

    wondering why you didn't say cosine wave:P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liked your tags. I'm quite bad at doing tags. You did it so effortlessly well! Congrats on the awards.

    Could relate to the photographic memory bit. Your footwear fetish resulted in 40+ pairs. My my! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats for the awards...u deserve them all...and the person who awarded u deserve them too :P

    well answered...and u r indeed less dumb than me..

    madamji, start observing yourself, so u will remember when u laughed or cried last time :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kish,

    Even I am wondering!! Maybe because sine wave is simpler!!! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi lostworld,

    Thanks a lot. ....Tags..are a way to bust the stress-busting process :-P

    Oh you have a photographic memory too? What do you feel? Advantage or disadvantage???

    My footwear fetish has resulted in 41+ pairs now. Just bought a pair of pumps yesterday and its growing!! :-S

    ReplyDelete
  17. Neha,

    Thanks a ton...Oh yeah the person who presented the award deserved it too without any doubt.

    Oh yeah!! I need to keep a tab on my laughs and cries :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations for all the awards!

    you have 40 pairs of shoes etc..? and here I have 10 , even then my family cribs:)

    Even I am blunt:)

    Nice to read some more info about you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! Honest scrap! Congratulations and thank you!
    You're awesomeness times ten!

    Nice list of facts. I guarantee I'm at least 50% dumb. :|

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi antarman,

    thanks a lot. Oh..you are blunt too...hmm
    And yes I do have 40+ pairs of footwear :-S

    My folks are fed up of cribbing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Shaunak,

    Thanks and congrats to you too.

    At least 50% dumb?? Lets see.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Bhavesh,

    Thank you and yes, welcome to B Log

    ReplyDelete
  23. excellent post
    and like new pic

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi sm,

    thanks much. Glad you liked the new pic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. That was a fun read Insignia...fetish for footwear..taken after the shopaholic? ;)
    Btw, I did the dumb test. My score was eight! :p

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Destiny's child,

    Thanks much for visiting B Log and for your comments. Yeah fetish for footwear :-|

    Oh dear!! your are not at all dumb then :-) Congrats

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you thought :-) Please shoot!