I was tagged by Neha( I did request her to tag me sometime back when things were too nerdy at work and I wanted to chill). Since then, she has tagged me thrice. I thought I would just take that up; no sleep on a Sunday night :-|
She also awarded me with "Kreative Blogger Award", "Awesome Blogger Award" and "Honest Scrap award"
Thanks much Neha for finding me deserving. I now need to take up these :-)
Honest Scrap award
The rules are:
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
Ladies and Gentlemen, HONEST SCRAP award; hmmm...why is it a SCRAP; I fail to understand. But HONEST....hmm....HONEST!!!! what honest?? Me?
But this award is a bit hatke than others; for it seems to challenge the receiver to be nakedly honest; yeah people!!, butt nakedly honest :-P So I am glad that my blog posts have given an impression that I could be honest. Well, tell me try....whats not possible, ain't it?
10 honest things about me....Oh god!!! Isn't this the ultimate test at the pearly gates of heaven :-S. I could see Angel Gabriel in milky white and those fluffy feathers; waiting for my 10 points.
1. I am a person of extremes. Now detailing about it might end up as a post!!
2. I honestly feel people are more poisonous than animals, birds, insects, reptiles......So I am scared of people than anything or any other being.
No offense folks!!!
3. I am a maniac in reading. Give me a book or a bit of paper with some words on them; and you can make sure you could loot my house while I remain oblivious.
4. I am a sucker for knowledge and information. That's one reason why books are my best friends. Thanks to the Internet and the Wiki.
5. I am dead honest when I say my husband is a much better cook than me.
6. I am bluntly open and talk my mind out; be it at work or anywhere. Hence I have more people who hate me than those who like me.
7. I have a photographic memory; I could remember most things just observed once. I feel its a big disadvantage!! How much ever I try; cant forget things I want to forget. :-(
8. I am very restless; cant keep my mind to rest for a second.
9. I feel stupid most times; not because I am stupid; but when most times, people don't understand my sarcasm; I feel stupidly stupid.
10. I have a fetish for footwear. I don't seem to be satisfied with the 40+ pairs of footwear I have and "I want more!!" in this case. So nowadays I literally close my eyes and walk away when passing by a footwear store.
In a Word
1.Where is your cell phone?
5.Your favorite food?
6.Your dream last night?
7.Your favorite drink?
9.What room are you in?
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years?
13.Where were you last night?
14.Something that you aren’t?
16.Wish list item?
17.Where did you grow up?
18.Last thing you did?
19.What are you wearing?
Sine wave :-)
27.Something you’re not wearing?
28.Your favorite store?
29.Your favorite color?
30.When was the last time you laughed?
30.Last time you cried?
31.Your best friend?
32.One place that you go to over and over?
33.One person who emails me regularly?
34.Favorite place to eat?
Dumb, dumber, Dumbest
The more [x]’ s the “dumber” you are.
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
[ ] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door
[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
[x] You have thought of something funny while walking by yourself
[x] Laughed, then watched people give you weird looks
So far: 3
[ ] You have run into a tree/bush.
[ ] You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
[ ] You have tried to lick your elbow… a few times
[ ] You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little star have the same rhythm.
[ ] You just tried to sing them.
So far: 3
[ ] You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
[ ] You have choked on your own spit .
[x] You have seen the Matrix and still don’t get it.
[ ] You’ve never seen the Matrix.
[ ] You type only with two fingers.
So far: 4
[ ] You have accidentally caught something on fire
[ ] You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
[ ] You have caught yourself drooling.
[ ] You have fallen asleep in class and fell outta your chair
So far: 4
[ ] Sometimes you just stop thinking
[ ] You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
[ ] People often shake their heads and walk away from you
[ ] You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
[ ] You use your fingers to do simple math
So far: 4
[ ] You have eaten a bug
 You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important
[x] You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
[ ] You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand
[ ] You have ran around naked in your house.
So far: 5
[ ] You repost bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t.
[ ] You break a lot of things.
[ ] Your friends know not to use big words around you.
[ ] You tilt your head when you’re confused
[ ] You have fallen out of your chair before
So far: 5
[ ] When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling or wall
[ ] The word “ummmmm” is used many times a day.
I am (5/37)*100 = 13.51% DUMB !!!
Hehehehe...but I am still Dumb!! :-|
I want to tag Gayathri, Karthik and Shaunak. Please accept the Honest Scrap award. Take up other tags whenever you are free...:-)