:-) Anything 'Chinese' raises eyebrows huh. I read Antarman's post out of curiosity; it was a tag. She had done it beautifully. I was tagged, so taking it up.
Warning: I am not feeling sleepy; slept for 3 hours in the evening; so to kill time; the tag here. Skip it if its boring!
8 TV shows/News Channels I like to watch
I am no TV freak, now that not many nice stuffs are shown on TV. I tend to watch TLC a lot. Yet, let me try....
1. Nigella Bites on Discovery TLC : I just love the way she describes the food; so sensuous.
2. The Week That Wasn't on CNN-IBN : Rib-tickling humor by Cyrus Broacha and Kunal Vijaykar
3. Super Swank on Discovery TLC : Show on over the top luxury where money is no barrier and every whim is indulged
4. The Foodie on Times Now : Kunal Vijayka's indulgence in food makes you crave for it right away!
5. Passport to Great Weekends on TLC : Travel show by Samantha Brown. I so envy her!!
6. No Reservations on TLC : Anthony Bourdain has really no reservations in where he goes and what he eats!
Hmm...pretty much done
8 Places to eat and dine : Few eateries that I loved and would want to go back for the food, the ambiance....
1. The Cheesecake Factory in Farmer's Market, LA
2. Saravana Bhavan, Chennai
3. Millers 49 Steak House, Bangalore
4. Taqueria Canonita - Mexican restaurant beside the Grand Canal in The Venetian, Las Vegas
5. Kabab Studio, Bangalore
6. Riverwalk Tandoor, Singapore
7. Thea Mediterranean , San Jose, CA
8. Fern Hill Palace, Ooty
8 Things I look forward to
This is getting difficult. Let me se....Hmmm......
1. Feeling sleepy so that I can hit the bed
2. A great week ahead
3. Meeting a couple of my friends.
4. Bit of travelling
5. Buying Nikon D40........................................Gautam, get ready!!! :-P
6. Getting a tattoo...........................................Might be difficult :-(
7. Some breather at work
8. Pick up few books.................Its some time since I read something!!
8 Things that happened yesterday
Its mostly work!! Might be boring.
1. My team mate and a good friend commented on my outfit and accessories....(As usual)
2. Bid farewell to one of my team mates. It was his last working day. Gifted him a lovely watch
3. Went out for lunch. Ate alright!
4. Interviewed a couple of candidates for openings at work. Phew!! finally selected 1 after rejecting quite few :-S
5. Gave some gyan to a friend on his love relationship :-D
6. Finished a product design specification document after dragging it for a long long time....Yiepppie!!!
7. Didn't cook food at home, was lazy :-D
8. Paid my cellphone bill :-D
8 Things I love about Winter
Ooooooh...winters...I love them!
1. Layers of clothing
2. Only Jeans and no Salwars for me :-P
3. Snugging inside the thick blanket and waking up late
4. Hot cup of coffee
5. The fog and the mist
6. Monkey caps
7. No heat, dust and grime
8 Things on my Wish list
Hmmm....oh my!! its turning out difficult. Should I be philosophical or just casual?
1. To pursue photography. I want to be half as good as my friend Gautam. Hope I learn fast!!
2. To study further...But lazy that I am, I don't know!!
3. To visit as many countries as possible in my life time and with my financial position...its too ambitious!! But yeah a wish is a wish!!
4. Learn a foreign language - Spanish? French?
5. Try to be shrewd and rough...Can I?? Oh God!!
6. Learn to manage my finance well....at least decent enough
7. A Tattoo!!!! Get a tattoo...but it might be difficult
8. A BMW :-D
8 Things I am Passionate About
6. Learning new things
8. Maintain silence and calm
8 Words/Phrases I often use
1. Yeah right!!
3. What the heck!!
4. For what joy?
5. Dear me!!
8 Things I learnt from the past
1. Never be dependent
2. Go by your rules
3. Be answerable to yourself and your conscience.
4. Never expect, it only hurts.
5. Be assertive.
6. Work smart
7. Everything has a reason to occur
8. Its OK if you don't do good to others, but don't do anything bad
8 Places I would like to visit
Let me name the countries :-D
8 Things I currently need/want
Nothing really!! :-)
PS : I am not tagging anyone. Anyone interested can take this up :-)