As promised, I am here taking up 2 more tags today. One by Nipun and the other by Gayathri.
Let me take up Gayathri's first. Its sort of confusing as this is an award which has no fancy picture or a Name. Its called NAMELESS Award. What I have to do is this
1. List 7 things about myself that nobody knows.
2. Pass this award on to 7 other people.
3. Comment on their blog and notify them that they have been tagged.
So here I go
1. I am a systems software engineer toying with advanced technologies of virtualization and enterprise storage.
2. I am very very very lazy. I have to literally push myself to do anything at all!!
3. I am a music maniac. Need music all the time except while sleeping. Languages no bar. In fact, I need music to work productively and if there is a situation where I cant have music like meetings, trainings, then I sing or hum, there is always a rhythm within :-) Preparing for exams as well required music on full volume. And yes, I sing pretty well, that's what I have been told and suggested to start getting trained formally.
4. I am upfront, bold, no nonsense, straight forward and frank person who cant fake or sweet talk. Tough to get promotions eh? What to do, cant help.
5. I seem to have an excellent photographic memory. I can remember anything seen or read just a couple of times instantly. My friends used to surrender their credit card numbers and other important dates and facts to me. I tend to remember everything and anything, however irrelevant that be. Its more of a disadvantage as I also tend to remember things that I very badly want to forget!!!
6. I am a shoe freak. I cant stop myself from buying at least 1 pair of footwear if I ever cross a shoe store. Now a days, I close my eyes literally whenever I pass a shoe store as I already have 40+ pairs of footwear in all shapes and designs and have no more closet space at home!! Oh yeah!! by the way, got 2 pairs yesterday too :-P
Wow!! that was super seven. I tag
Now the next tag :-)
Nipun tagged me again for the 'Guilty or Innocent'. I had already done it last August and it was incidentally my first tag.
Here it is - Guilty or Innocent
But answering is fun, so thought let me answer again. You may find discrepancy in few answers. But that could be either because few things have changed since August or that I forgot the respective incidents and thus answered otherwise....Anyways its fun!!
The rules are thus…
RULE 1: You can only say Guilty or Innocent
RULE 2: You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3: Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 20 of your friends to answer this.
I might just end up breaking all 3 rules :-)
Asked someone to marry you? Guilty
Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent......but have been kissed by someone of the same sex :-)
Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent
Ever told a lie? Guilty
Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty
Kissed a picture? Guilty
Slept in until 5 PM? Guilty
Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty
Held a snake? Guilty.....Not just held, but been garlanded a python :-) It was 4 years back in Los Angeles. Let me share the picture
Been suspended from school? Innocent
Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent
Stolen from a store? Guilty
Been fired from a job? Innocent
Done something you regret? Guilty
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent
Kissed in the rain? Guilty
Sat on a roof top? Guilty
Kissed someone you shouldn’t? Guilty
Sang in the shower? Guilty.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Guilty
Shaved your head? Innocent
Had a boxing membership? Innocent.
Made a girlfriend cry? (Guess its girlfriend or boyfriend) Guilty.
Been in a band? Innocent
Shot a gun? Innocent
Donated Blood? Innocent
Eaten alligator meat? Innocent
Eaten cheesecake? Guilty
Still love someone you shouldn’t? Innocent
Have/had a tattoo? Innocent....lot of temporary ones though.
Liked someone, but will never tell who? Innocent
Been too honest? Guilty
Ruined a surprise? Innocent
Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards? Guilty.
Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty
Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Guilty
Joined a pageant? Innocent
Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty
Had communication with your ex? Innocent
Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent.
Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty
Wooww!! Even though I am answering it the second time, it is fun!!
I would not tag 20 people, as most friends have already taken this up.
I tag whoever wants to take this forward :-)